Geotechnical Service Leader
We’re looking for a Geotechnical Service Leader to join and develop our Wellington business and lead geotechnical service delivery. You’ll have autonomy to grow revenue streams, and as a natural leader, you’ll thrive on developing client relationships and winning / delivering interesting work.
RDCL is a diverse team of professional geologists, geophysicists, and geotechnical engineers with offices in Auckland, Hawkes Bay, Wellington, and the Philippines. Our clients know us as being nimble and hardworking problem solvers with the expertise and focus to get the job done. As one of only two companies in New Zealand offering geophysical services, and heavily involved in the cyclone recovery work in the Hawkes Bay, we are well positioned to achieve our ambitious growth plans.
- Build long-term relationships with clients and ensure high client satisfaction and repeat business.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Plan, program and coordinate geotechnical service delivery to deliver the agreed quality, outputs, and budgets.
- Lead and enable staff to perform at their best, and to grow and develop. Provide mentorship to others.
- Provide input into the wider leadership team and strategic direction.
- Have demonstrated client relationship and business development success.
- As an experienced Service Leader / Operations Manager or a degree-qualified engineer, you’ll know engineering/construction from the ground up. You may have come from another discipline within Engineering, but you understand ground conditions, and know how they perform and their impacts. An excellent communicator and leader, mentor of others.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and deliver innovative and cost-effective, buildable solutions.
- If you are a qualified geotechnical engineer, you will ideally have CPEng, CMEngNZ or in the final process of attaining CPEng, or equivalent.
At RDCL we put people at the centre of everything we do. We offer a collaborative, progressive and dynamic workplace. This role is an opportunity for you to join a business with a strong desire for growth and make your mark.
Click Apply or to find out more, contact Fiona Clarke on 027 688 8837.
Applications close on 19 October 2023. We encourage you to apply promptly as we will assess applications as they are received. Your application will be received in confidence.
RDCL has engaged Peak Recruitment to manage the recruitment of this position. Please direct all enquiries and applications to Peak Recruitment.
excellence in technical recruitment | www.peakrecruitment.co.nz