The power of the wave
Rapid, cost-effective, non-invasive ground testing
Geophysical surface testing techniques are a non-intrusive way to provide a picture of what lies underground.
These techniques complement and enhance drilling data to provide more accurate and reliable geotechnical information.
Surface Testing Applications:
- Liquefaction Screening
- Soil Site Class assessment
- Site specific spectral response for large and special structures
- Ground consistency
- Elastic Moduli
- Geotechnical Parameters- Unconfined Compressive Strength, Rippability, Blastability
- Depth to 'hard'
Surface Testing Techniques:
- MASW and Microtremor (Vs)
- Refraction (Vp)
- Seismic Cone Penetration Testing (SCPT)
- Downhole Seismic
- Crosshole Seismic